TerraSense is looking to expand!
We’re a fully funded startup: enjoy the culture, environment and pace of a startup with security and financial stability.
We want people who encompass our values of being self-driven, authentic, and interested in pushing the envelope of AI/deep learning.
As an Intermediate machine learning engineer, you will be working directly with data scientists and software engineers on our MIST product line. You will be on the development team for our MIST product, working to create and deploy aerial surveillance with artificial intelligence. The product will utilize edge computing, computer vision and deep learning algorithms. This project is our core project developed through the Innovation for Defence Excellence and Security (IDEaS) program. You will use your computer vision deep learning and software development experience to deploy neural networks that detect, identify and track objects in the MIST product. The role will include converting and deploying deep learning models to edge computing devices and creating/maintaining MLOps pipelines. Internally, you will be in a team of Data Scientists, Software Engineers, Product Managers, and Quality Assurance Engineers.
- Background in Computer Science/Software Engineering (or strong experience working as a software developer)
- Excellent knowledge of Python and C/C++
- 2 years of experience in deep learning and computer vision
- 2 years of experience in software development
- Experience in building, testing, training, and deploying production-ready ML workflows
- Experience with deploying deep learning models on the edge or in the cloud
- Strong knowledge of ML frameworks (eg. TensorFlow, PyTorch, CUDA)
- Knowledge of computer vision neural networks such as Fast-RCNN, ResNet, Mask-RCNN
- Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills
- Canadian Citizen / Permanent Resident for at least 10 years
- Security clearance check (Criminal Record and Credit Check)
Bonus: Experience with Docker, NVIDIA, MLOps, TensorRT, and/or video analytics is a plus
Salary and Terms:
- Relocation bonus
- Stock options based on experience, competency and length of service
- 6 weeks vacation total
- Relocation expenses paid for
- Medical, dental and vision from day you start
- Flexible / remote onboarding
- Training and professional development allowance
- Flexible schedule
- Snacks and coffee provided by our local roastery coffee shop
- Medical, dental and vision start that day you do!
- Team activities such as Beer Tuesdays
- Bi weekly paid lunches
Company Website URL: http://www.terrasense.com
Contact Instructions: To apply for this position or to see other open positions, please follow the link: https://terrasense.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=50
Name: Natalia Kaplan
Address: 1708 Dolphin Ave. #312 Kelowna, BC V1Y9S4 Canada
Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit terrasense.bamboohr.com.